FurCash, also known as Furcoins, is the currency of Furvilla. It is not to be confused for FurDollars, its premium counterpart. New players start with 500 Furcash when they register. Furcash can be earned through villager Careers, selling items for FC, or Paintie commissions for FC.
FurCash may be used for the following:
- Purchasing items from other player stalls and Town Hall shops.
- As costs in making potions, and many other craftable items.
- Unlocking extra slots for Villagers.
- Commissioning or trading with other players.
- Moving to a different Village more than 3 times.
- Upgrading Inventory Size, Storage Size, Stall Size and Gallery Size.
- Using the Maintenance Market to hire other villagers to repair your structures.